Add to Ezra Pound’s list of Don’ts (342) as they apply to a beginning writer.
24. Do not disregard proper grammar and punctuation, as it lowers your reputation, use of grammar is the essential foundations of literature
25. Do use personal stories and reflections to shape your own creative writing and morals, each person’s life is a journey, your story as unique as it is, is also engaging and will provide your writing with a soul
26. Do not attack another writers perspective and views, each persons view is the body and souls prayer written onto paper, all words and sentences have power
27. Thou shalt not use verbose writing as to convolute the work, the jamming of a sentence will disengage your reader, simplicities are a necessity
28. Thou shalt write with passion and strength of a true writer, for without passion is your creative truly creative?